Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment
Gdańskie Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej Sp. z o.o.
Total project value
9 999 586,35 PLN
2 518 000, 00 PLN
- The purpose of the project is the increase in the use of power generated in highly efficient cogeneration and avoidance of potential low emission.
- Provision of supplies of heat generated in the process of highly efficient cogeneration to investment terrains in the village of Kowale.
- Connection of new power – new recipients to the municipal heating network.
- Length of constructed heating network: 1,96 km
- Number of constructed heat centres: 2 pcs.
- Size of secured transmission power:4,6 MW
- Planned contacted power of the constructed heating system: 4,6 MW
- Reduction of primary energy consumption: 23 789,15 GJ/year